Funny license plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MSTRB8R ... Oh, wait, @Oldfart has that one. :manos:

I would love that one! :happy175: The states are pretty on top of that stuff any more. I tried to get BLO-ME, EETME, EET-ME, OLDFRT, I don't even remember all the ones I tried. I spent a lot of time trying to get something funny. They would get bounced by the computer right away. I ended up just getting my initials.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are multiple threads where people have taken and shown pics of their plates.

My dearly departed dad told me when I was a kid to never get a personalized plate because if you cut someone off it's too easy for them to remember you. It was one of the few things he taught me I remembered and listened to until my last Raptor. I figured I've got a Performance Blue Raptor with aux lights up the *****. Pretty easy to remember regardless of a plate.

So, I got YEP I NO. Meaning, Yep, I know it's a cool truck. Yeah, so call me a *********. I don't care. So long as I git me some trim thrice weekly, get my cujones sucked and licked at least twice weekly, yeah, call me what you want. I'm pretty comfy in my own saggy, dry skin.

So, I'm in a pkg lot of a nearby deli getting out to get a sandwich. Dude walks out and says to me, "So, what do you know?" I look at him, having no clue he's referring to my plate, and I think he looks familiar. I live in a small town. I said do I know you? He repeats, "So, what do you know?" I look at him like he's a wacko. Then I realize he's referring to my plate.

Got rid of it when I traded in for my 2020. Been debating getting TPUBK U which is available in NY, surprisingly. TPUBG U is taken. Knew a dude in Brooklyn in the late 70s who had that and probably still does.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My raptor just has whatever DMV gives me but I recently applied for a few custom plates for my Vette (gave 3 options in case a choice is deemed “offensive or inflammatory”)

DONTR1
WHYTRI
LQDMTL (I’m in AL biz)