Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Renegade
Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback! It's a gopro hero 8 with the suction mount attachment on both the side panel and windshield. The image stabilization is really great on it, but it makes the ride look like it's not even very bumpy. Lol. My buddy was telling me on the new gopros, there's a feature where you can overlay the GPS and/or mph on the video. Gonna have to try that next time.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback! It's a gopro hero 8 with the suction mount attachment on both the side panel and windshield. The image stabilization is really great on it, but it makes the ride look like it's not even very bumpy. Lol. My buddy was telling me on the new gopros, there's a feature where you can overlay the GPS and/or mph on the video. Gonna have to try that next time.

The 8’s stabilization is really smooth. Looked gimbal quality. I noticed the horizon/sky stayed level in comparison to the truck. You really couldn’t get much feedback on the uneven terrain. But there’s a point it could get really bouncy and that’s not great either unless that’s the effect your going for.

Good stuff though.

OP
OP
Raptor Renegade
Reaction score
Sometimes I like a little bounce. Otherwise, the video can seem a little too smooth and it doesn't convey the excitement of the driving. Then people are like, that doesn't look very intense, looks kinda peaceful. Lol.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sometimes I like a little bounce. Otherwise, the video can seem a little too smooth and it doesn't convey the excitement of the driving. Then people are like, that doesn't look very intense, looks kinda peaceful. Lol.

Roger that!