Full Titanium Catback Exhaust System!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it ever happens, I'm interested. I'm also waiting on a burble tune and some catless downpipes. Would love to pair that with a TI exhaust.

allinon72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk apples to apples.
V6 and straight 6 are vastly different as far as engine note.

Perhaps find another forum that might want Ti exhaust on a Raptor.

And for the second time, you missed the point. And you don't speak for the market, just because you don't want one doesn't mean others don't. Get off your high horse and leave the thread if you don't have anything to contribute.

rkwjunior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And for the second time, you missed the point. And you don't speak for the market, just because you don't want one doesn't mean others don't. Get off your high horse and leave the thread if you don't have anything to contribute.

Go back in the thread, 2 people want it...lol

DreadPirateRaptor

Reaction score
Who is out here spending thousands on titanium that isn't even seen?

To be fair, I’ve had several thousand in Ti hidden behind fairings, when just the can would have done on my motorcycles.

When you get to a point of mods where you run out of stuff to do, you do this.

Or, you just like Ti exhaust. I’d wager that most the car nuts I know, that also have ti exhausts on their cars, would happily spend just to say to their car friends that they have it.

You guys know how it goes. Sometimes it’s sbout bragging rights for some guys.

I’m all for it, mainly Bc I feel with good development, a good sounding setup could happen.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone! It’s been a while since I have posted on the forum.

Since I purchased my Raptor I have done a ton of work to and traveled around the country as well.

The one thing I have noticed is that lack of a full titanium exhaust system for the platform.

Now you might ask yourself, “why would I want a titanium exhaust for my 1/4 ton truck”.

Simply put, ti exhaust are the best of the best. They are usually handmade. The quality, fit and finish are like a work of art. Sure, the weight savings will be nice but I’m more so in this for the products quality. I want the underside of my truck to look just as good as the top along with a wicked sound.

With all this said, I have contacted a company very well known in the industry for both their exhaust systems and turbo kits designed for multiple performance platforms.

I’m asking the Raptor community if it would support this idea and spark some interest.

Please let me know below what you think.

For any serious inquiries please PM me.

Thanks again!
www.instagram.com/east_coast_raptor

I'm still asking myself why I'd want a full titanium exhaust.... That simply put answer doesn't answer much. Maybe a more complex answer is necessary. I think most people would need more than "it's the best" to put something that appears to be completely useless on their trucks while at the same time costing a small fortune.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To be fair, I’ve had several thousand in Ti hidden behind fairings, when just the can would have done on my motorcycles.

When you get to a point of mods where you run out of stuff to do, you do this.

Or, you just like Ti exhaust. I’d wager that most the car nuts I know, that also have ti exhausts on their cars, would happily spend just to say to their car friends that they have it.

You guys know how it goes. Sometimes it’s sbout bragging rights for some guys.

I’m all for it, mainly Bc I feel with good development, a good sounding setup could happen.

you said it...when you run out of things to do with your money, you do that lol. Buy a sports car and mod that next or some of the American dream (firearms) before these ******* democrats take them all..

(did I just start something)