Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Full send for Christmas!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Roading Your Raptor' started by Harvey Singh, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Harvey Singh

Harvey Singh Full Access Member

Question of curiosity for those who’ve owned regular half tons before the raptor. What do you think would happen if someone were to do the same thing with a ram rebel?

2. smurfslayer

smurfslayer Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77

I got to take out a government 4x4 Chevy 6.2 truck from the motor pool once, I was pretty impressed at how soldier resistant it was. We weren’t trying to destroy it, but we were putting it through its paces. It held up pretty well. The Rap is superior in every way, no doubt, but it was pretty tough.

I think the rebel would hold up better than most here think, but at some point the Rap will survive some shenanigans that will break a part or 2 on the rebel.

3. venraptav

venraptav Member

This man is my hero. Driving it like he stole it

4. Frank N

Frank N FRF Addict

Awesome fun stuff, saw your other thread, glad you finally got the Raptor, what an ordeal.

Now all these videos are you driving and enjoying or are some of them the shipping company? LOL J/k keep enjoying. Welcome to FRF

5. HartStewart

HartStewart Member

This thread is giving me a good vibe even though I am late, Still, I feel the Christmas to you guys. Happy Belated Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 everyone!