GEN 2 Full Race Radiator and Transmission Cooler Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About to put Mish rad and trans cooler, with COBB FMIC. If I use the TIAL BOV, do I need a Throttle body spacer?
Yes you need a dedicated vacuum line. Full Race TBS has boost ports to deal with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am confused why would you use the TIAL BOV which requires vacuum lines when you can just do the Electronic BOV from TS

Wouldn't the Electronic BOV be much easier?

About to put Mish rad and trans cooler, with COBB FMIC. If I use the TIAL BOV, do I need a Throttle body spacer?

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s all preference.

yes he needs a vacuum line. but he doesn't need a throttle body spacer for a vacuum line.
he asked if he needed a throttle body spacer. which he does not.

OP
OP
E

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes he needs a vacuum line. but he doesn't need a throttle body spacer for a vacuum line.
he asked if he needed a throttle body spacer. which he does not.
My reply is based on what I did. It’s a option.

GotBoost150

Reaction score
Old thread but was wondering how the FR radiator is doing for you guys and if you've been happy with the results. I have one waiting for me to pick up at FR in Phoenix for my 17 3.5. I have the max tow radiator which is 32mm thick, I know the FR is 42mm....is it worth the upgrade for 10mm? I know there are other benefits to FR vs OEM but looking for some user feedback.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
E

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been more than happy with both the trans cooler and radiator. I also have their FMIC. Great cooling upgrades! Craftsmanship is fantastic. Geoff and the group out at Full Race are great to deal with.