Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GhostRHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, that came out great! Thats an amazing price for a full XPEL wrap as well!!
Wanted to share my experience in getting my Gen 2 fully wrapped in Xpel Ultimate Plus. I live in South Florida, with the blistering sun and a mixture of (some what) frequent off-roading, I decided i wanted to protect my Ruby Red paint with full PPF. The truck came out super clean, excited to put it back in the dirt. All the edges were nicely trimmed. Headlights, roof, and tailgate were all done. The fenders were wrapped in Xpel Stealth and it looks awesome! The installers were very knowledgable and answered all my questions with good detail. I was told to use Chemical Guys Honey Due soap with a foam cannon to wash the truck from now on. Total cost was $6,100. It hurt the wallet a little but hopefully rocks and shrubs won't hurt the truck moving forward. My paint was already starting to show signs of off-roading. I'll attach pictures of the install. I was sent daily updates/videos/pictures throughout the week long install. And of course, shout out to Stephen for exceptional customer service. Hit him up if you're in Florida looking for Xpel and/or ceramic coating work. Stephen: (305) 546 - 2368.