Fuel Zephyr Wheel Now Available in Simulated Beadlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greekon

Reaction score
I currently have the 20" Vision Nemesis wheels (Roush Wheel) on my Oxford white. I'm hesitant on getting these because I want to see them in 20" on a white raptor first lol. Unless we can work out a deal!

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I currently have the 20" Vision Nemesis wheels (Roush Wheel) on my Oxford white. I'm hesitant on getting these because I want to see them in 20" on a white raptor first lol. Unless we can work out a deal!
We can definitely get you a deal. Very few 20's have come in but I know there are some due in this month. You might have to be the one to set the example for everyone ;)

I've had plenty of candy colors on my White GEN 1. Here are a couple shots of the lollipop red and peeka blue on itRed Blue 1.jpg

Greekon

Reaction score
Haha yes! I just know jumping to 20" changes the design a bit because it stretches the face a little, if that makes any sense. Your truck looks great with both!

Do customers ever send you photos once they are mounted?

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Haha yes! I just know jumping to 20" changes the design a bit because it stretches the face a little, if that makes any sense. Your truck looks great with both!

Do customers ever send you photos once they are mounted?
Yeah, however I haven't sold any 20's yet. I believe we ave one set on order for someone but that's it.

errorunknown

Reaction score
Can you PM price of 4 shipped of the red D100 beadlock? Also price for 4 of the red D632

Last edited:

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like a price not the Red Zepher with Simulated bead lock. no shipping required in quote