Fuel Zephyr Wheel Now Available in Simulated Beadlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These aren't available yet but will be expected in the coming months. Fuel Nitro. No pricing yet. Offered 17x9 +01 and -12Fuel Nitro Black.png Fuel Nitro Bronze.png Fuel Nitro Grey.png Nitro tacoma.PNG

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first off...if my buddy hadn't ordered these and not liked them, I would have 100% bought from CW4U..they are great to have here on this forum.

so I installed the red zephyrs and I kinda like them...BUT, having these on my truck is polarizing to people. my wife freaking hates them, but I like the change, and im keeping my kmc machete's if/when I choose to switch back to black. they for sure add a different dynamic to your truck...if that is what someone is looking to accomplish.

red wheel.jpg

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
first off...if my buddy hadn't ordered these and not liked them, I would have 100% bought from CW4U..they are great to have here on this forum.

so I installed the red zephyrs and I kinda like them...BUT, having these on my truck is polarizing to people. my wife freaking hates them, but I like the change, and im keeping my kmc machete's if/when I choose to switch back to black. they for sure add a different dynamic to your truck...if that is what someone is looking to accomplish.

View attachment 115340

Now all you need is some flush mount billet caps. If I'm not mistaken the Zephyr uses the same cap as the Trophy.
Trophy Cap 5.jpg Trophy Cap 2.jpg