Fuel Covert Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I feel you there, I have a garage that I can close because it doesn’t fit all the way. I don’t really know of the top of my head how tall it is but I’m very close. I’ll look later tonight and let you know

OP
OP
PalmettoGen2

PalmettoGen2

Reaction score

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score

JetG

Reaction score
I know it would be close just how close is the question. I am thinking of running 17's and 37's, just need to clear the parking garage 6'9"

Reaction score
Looks good man! Have you noticed any side effects of running that setup with the live valve shocks?
Not really, there is slight decrease on the mpg's but that was expected. The BFG's KO3 wore the lightest tire I could find on a 37" ... well or more like 36.6 ish, they are never their true size except a few companies that make true 37s. The RAS in the back brought the rear back to almost level. Right now the rear sits about 1/2 inch taller than the front, but I like a bit of rake. It also took away a lot of the sway and lean that the truck had, once I add the hellwig rear sway bar I'm sure it'll be much better.

Reaction score
Good looking wheel. I think the zephyr fuel wheel have the same offset and those are the ones I have on a 17x9 with 37”. I do have a 2.25 leveling kit up front and a RAS set up in the back for now.

View attachment 131418

View attachment 131419

View attachment 131420

View attachment 131421

View attachment 131422

HEY BROTHER THIS WHEEL AND TIRE COMBO ARE FIRE!!! CAN YOU HELP MEE WITH THE OFFSET OF THE WHEELS? OR ACTUALLY THE WHOLE PACKAKGE? lol thanks in advance.

wazatataza

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a similar wheel. Most of their wheels of this size are specked at 34 lbs. I had the D785 in bronze. they looked great dirty and clean. I ran them on the OE BFGs with no issues, full droop and tuck. Ran them hard and I gave them to a friend afterwards. If you go to 37s and you do things your doing in your picture without proper modification, your going to have a bad time. Mine were 0 offset, so 1mm more of poke than yours.

Attachments

• IMG_3933.jpeg
    IMG_3933.jpeg
    317.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5250.jpeg
    IMG_5250.jpeg
    506.2 KB · Views: 21

wazatataza

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know it would be close just how close is the question. I am thinking of running 17's and 37's, just need to clear the parking garage 6'9"
You should clear. My hospital parking is 6'8" and i have 3-4 inches to spare on a leveled set up while on 35s. 37s will really only give you an inch. gigity