GEN 2 FSA 21B10 (Cam Phasers) and a tune (Phishing?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris Mies

Chris Mies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How were they going to put it back? Hahaha sounds fishy to me

Oops. Forgot that detail. I took the Accessport to them so they could remove the tune to get the PCM to flash. I'm still not sure what I did wrong, but I will double check like you suggested the next time.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oops. Forgot that detail. I took the Accessport to them so they could remove the tune to get the PCM to flash. I'm still not sure what I did wrong, but I will double check like you suggested the next time.
So they apparently don’t give a damn bout the tune just wanted to make sure they got the repair correct? Not a bad outcome for sure

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the craziest **** I've ever read on this forum regarding tunes and warranty work. We all run around scared to death that a tune will void our warranty because the dealership will find out. But this guy lied to the dealer, then had to tell them the truth, then he took them his accessport, the dealer fixed the tune uninstall, and then THE DEALER ASKED IF THEY SHOULD PUT THE TUNE BACK ON.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
This is the craziest **** I've ever read on this forum regarding tunes and warranty work. We all run around scared to death that a tune will void our warranty because the dealership will find out. But this guy lied to the dealer, then had to tell them the truth, then he took them his accessport, the dealer fixed the tune uninstall, and then THE DEALER ASKED IF THEY SHOULD PUT THE TUNE BACK ON.
Because it’s his truck, he can do what ever he wants. Does not mean it wont come back to get him later, so the rules still apply (gotta o pay to play) Be ready to pay for it if they cover it all the better. I have had great luck with dealers “working with you”, find one that is helpful and stick with them.