FS: SPD Catted downpipes and turbo adapters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with Sale. Even though items are still in boxes, members still like to see pics so they know everything is legit and it may help your sale. Also list your location in the event members want to work out pick-up arrangements with you.

OP
OP
K

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with Sale. Even though items are still in boxes, members still like to see pics so they know everything is legit and it may help your sale. Also list your location in the event members want to work out pick-up arrangements with you.

Good advice. Thanks. Will post up pictures this weekend and also located on the eastern shore of Maryland.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a local guy that was looking for this set up >> #donovan

BNIB SPD catted downpipes (DP35FR1718-HFC) and turbo adapters (ADPT35R) with install kit(ADPT35IK) and stud extractor (16023). Never opened the boxes. Everything is literally brand new. Looks like this would all be $1175 new so ow about $900obo shipped in the conti US. Any questions, please let me know. Thanks.

SoxFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in just the down pipes if you decide to split this up, send me a PM. Thanks

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow....

Just bought this two days ago. Good lord. And I'm from the Eastern Shore.

OP
OP
K

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be separating. Thanks

Last edited: