FS: Rogue Rebel / Revolver bumpers - SOLD!

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Selling my front and rear bumpers. - SOLD -
Rogue has been making some odd naming changes that you will see on their website. For example, they no longer list the rear Revolver but now show it as the Rebel but then they have another rear Rebel shown that is a completely different bumper.

The front is the Rebel. This is the older style Rebel that has down tubes to give it strength. The new Rebel on their site is just a rename of what used to be called the Velocity. It does NOT have any down tubes and not nearly as strong by a long shot.

Mine has been on awhile and it has been off-road. It is not perfect and could use some touch-up. It will not come with lights. I would be wiling to leave the KC Flex on the sides for extra. It does work great for side lighting. This bumper will come with a brand new skid plate and does have the red inlay behind the Rogue logo (it is removable). The bumper also replaces the front diff skid plate too that will come with it. This is not a frame cut bumper but does give you the most clearance of anything out there that I know of.

I can provide more pictures if needed

c1e85e41916e5e53ab428e2d465f06b1.jpg

Also selling the rear bumper. This was just purchased in December so has been on my truck less than a year. The middle plate where the license plate is was put on backwards from Rogue. I had to drill a larger than needed hole on the right side to allow the spare tire crank to be reach. We covered the hole with a plastic swing cover. This is also Line-x with sensor cutouts. It will come with the Rigid amber lights.

5edbeeab192a5e50a8896d62ccbde4f2.jpg

7ecb09265d7e85936ee792787e379395.jpg

Both these bumpers new were $1599. Linex on both cost extra and the lights of course cost extra too. With lights and Line-X, price was $4000 new before shipping.

I am asking $800 each OBO, these bumpers are “As-is”.
If you want both, $1500 and I will include the KC Flex light. Shipping is on you and honestly have no idea what it would cost or how to price it for you, so that would be something you will need to arrange or we can work together on it.

- SOLD -

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Here are some more pictures. There is no damage that I can see on the rear bumper, only have off-road twice since having that one on.

On the front one here are the two ends where the linex has come off and needs touched up

b2375b66314fbeb0cb17f333a2dd5867.jpg

36c00f12c9deb01e9fe3b1dc49188d53.jpg

Here is the bottom. I have been just rattle can it black in the past. Bear in mind, this also includes a new skid plate, might need to bend the tabs back on the bumper so it lines up.

4459a1ba37ce433e3411a2682b7b0fdf.jpg

It includes this additional skid plate that replaces the factory one
20ce24ef8a207d66fe16d58ac8894e90.jpg

Here is the new front skid plate that has been line-x too

9e6f10b035ac2fa652df97477027dc56.jpg

PM me if you would like to get together. I can drive to Joplin and met you to save you a couple hours on your drive.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Posted this on Facebook so hopefully these go quick, I priced these very reasonable and a good deal for anyone but willing to negotiate within reason.

These came in so my bumpers will be coming off soon

b11b72aadde5941ab79dd33d8c308bfa.jpg