FS: Pedal commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used it on my 17 Raptor. Perfectly functional. Traded in truck for a 21, so no longer need it.

$180 shipped. Paypal fees extra. No fee if paying by venmo.

PXL_20210606_190039856.jpg

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We sell these and that is a hell of a good price. Some people give these a bad rap but we didn't start seeing any reported issues until the Bluetooth version came out and even then its rare reporting. I personally had both and never had an issue with either one, ran it for over 4 years. So to have a non-Bluetooth one come up for sale that is very likely completely problem free should sell quick.

GLWS!!

OP
OP
X

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We sell these and that is a hell of a good price. Some people give these a bad rap but we didn't start seeing any reported issues until the Bluetooth version came out and even then its rare reporting. I personally had both and never had an issue with either one, ran it for over 4 years. So to have a non-Bluetooth one come up for sale that is very likely completely problem free should sell quick.

GLWS!!
Thanks Rick. Yes, I had it on the truck for 4 years and didn't even think about it, its 100% problem free.