FS/NJ 2019 802A SCREW. $58k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

al415

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, just got back from the west coast with our new (to us) 4x4 van; so the Raptor is back on the market.

Edit 08/05/2022: Keeping the truck for at least a couple of more months, so I’ll be suspending this listing in the meantime. Thank you guys for the interest and input.

cliff notes: asking $58k. CPO warranty up to 100k. Zero issues. All services performed on time, at dealer. Never jumped or wheeled.

Hi folks,
Apologies in advance for this half-assed for sale thread; I'm posting it mostly as a feeler and if there is real interest I'll post a lot more pictures etc.

I'm the second owner, purchased in December 2019 with around 8K on the clock. We drove it from NJ to CA on new years day of 2020. Since then it's been driven on several other cross country trips and never let us down. It's sitting with around 50,000 miles right now and that will continue to rise. 50K service just completed, along with the addition of new pads and rotors on all corners. I believe the truck came with every factory option, from the carbon package to cooled seats. Ford CPO warranty still in effect and good to 100k, though I haven't had any trouble with it at all.

Couple of low-key modifications installed by reputable shops that are local to me: Whipple IC / intake by JDM Motors in Freehold NJ. ADD Pro bolt on bumper with a Baja Designs 20" light bar installed by Krazy House Kustoms in Monroe NJ. Beyond that it's all stock and just a well maintained and well treated truck.

Negatives: There is a quarter sized ding in the rear bumper from me backing into an open gate in my own driveway. The truck shows an accident on carfax, this is from a parking lot scrape in the dealer lot where I bought the truck. I have pictures of the "damage" from the day it happened and I was irritated they reported it at all, it's that minimal.

Anyway, I’m thinking $58k is a fair price on here... Feel free to let me know if it isn't. I don't have a ton of glamor shots since the bumper / lights were installed but I'll take some if there is interest.

Attachments

• Raptor6.jpg
    Raptor6.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 282
  • Raptor5.jpg
    Raptor5.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 333
  • Raptor4.jpg
    Raptor4.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 356
  • Raptor3.jpg
    Raptor3.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 341
  • Raptor10.jpg
    Raptor10.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
OP
OP
al415

al415

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some more pictures from various camping / biking / surf trips:

The picture in front of the Ford dealer sign is from the day of its "accident". If you look closely you'll see the scrape along the bottom of the doors. This was all professionally repaired prior to me picking the truck up. So it looks like new.

Attachments

• Raptor12.JPG
    Raptor12.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 207
  • Raptor11.jpg
    Raptor11.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Raptor9.jpg
    Raptor9.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 214
  • Raptor2.jpg
    Raptor2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 201
  • Raptor1.jpg
    Raptor1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
OP
OP
al415

al415

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump for a lowered price.

OP
OP
al415

al415

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve found a van on the Washington that I want to buy. So delivery of the Raptor to the West Coset could be included.

HK92

Reaction score
Looking nice.

Can you please share some pics of the underside? Definitely want to check out the rust situation since it's a NJ truck.

OP
OP
al415

al415

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good call…. I’ll get under there and take a few pictures as soon as this weather breaks (90° + here in the garden state this week)

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder what CARMAX would pay!! 58k is a dam good deal for a CPO 2019 with those upgrades!! i paid much more for my 2019! GOOD LUCK with sale-- looks like a great deal!

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CarMax will pay more than that for a 2019 possibly. Stick to your guns. You’ll get 58 or very close to it.

OP
OP
al415

al415

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah we just took the truck up to Vermont for a couple of night's camping. Then bombed over to the Adirondaks for some more... After gliding over Forest Service gravel roads for a few days my Mrs is trying to convince me to keep it!