FS: ICON Vehicle Dynamics Gen2 Front Leveling Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04silverL

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Front Leveling Kit for my Gen2. I have decided to go another route with my truck. These are brand new in the box. Never been installed. Kept in original packaging. Retail for this setup new would be $356.95 plus tax/shipping. It is currently on sale for $303.41 plus tax/shipping.

Asking price $250 plus shipping.

From ICON's website:
The ICON Attitude Adjustment Collar (AAC) is an industry first, patent pending multi-height coil spring collar that works in conjunction with a top load shim that can be configured in five unique ways to yield .5” to 2.25” of front lift height over stock. Taking the front end dimensions of the "Gen 2" Raptor into account, the collar and shim design of this leveling system achieves this range of lift height while keeping the OE shock in the ride zone, maintaining factory ride quality. Other options on the market achieve lift height solely through coil preload, which places the shock in the rebound zone at ride height and drastically impacts ride quality and performance. Installation of this leveling system requires no disassembly of the shock, making it a simple and straightforward process as opposed to other options currently available. CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum construction and a black anodized finish mean this product can stand up to the test of time in the harshest on and off-road conditions. Backed by ICON’s limited lifetime warranty, the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Attitude Adjustment Collar is the best leveling solution on the market for the 2017-2020 Ford Raptor.

IVD Shock Collars 2.png

Last edited: