FS: Gen1 Chase Rack, PowerTank, and some other stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been gone for a while. Wife sold the truck while I was gone. So, got a bunch of stuff to clear out.

1. Sold

2. Powertank. ($425 with mount and inflator, $350 as pictured )
Bought as Package B with regulator, hose, tire inflator, and mount. I've got to dig through some moving boxes to find the mount bracket and inflator. Has been filled once, and rode in the rack during 2 off road trips. Luckily only used to air tires back up.
Powertank.jpg

3. SOLD

4. 2x WIX Air filters and 1 x WIX Oil filter for 6.2L engine. **FREE with any other item**

5. 180 Hitch drop hitch. ($150)
This is the 10" drop model with a 2" shank. Yes, it fits a Raptor, which we all know is not meant for towing.
Hitch.jpg

6. 2014 F150 OEM fold out bed extender. No hardware, just the unit itself. Free to a good home local. Not shipping it.

All items located in Colorado Springs, CO area. Greatly prefer local/ near-local purchase or delivery. Not interested in shipping large items. Open to rational offers. PM through this site for sale.

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
just Mike

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. It wasn't a surprise. Just part of life. Boring ass regular F150 time for now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
just Mike

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having trouble editing the ad, for whatever reason. Probably lack of coffee.

Hitch is gone. Filters are gone.

Powertank still available, and have the mount bracket, hose, and inflater all with it now.

LOWRANCE sold.

Last edited:

Supra

Reaction score
Do you have more information on the powertank setup? on their site i see a few different options, assuming it looks like a 5lb tank? but what about which regulator and inflator is it? I'm new to these, but been looking into getting one.