FS: Gen 2 - Garage Sale - BD Lights, Console Safe, BuiltRight Dash Mount - ALL SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdestiny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going through my garage and realized I still have some Gen 2 parts left over. I had the truck for about 2 years but probably used the lights a few times. No cracks in any of the lenses as you can see in the pics. I never really offroaded at night which I guess was the point of the lights besides making it look "cool." I used the security bolts to secure the BD lights to the fog light mount to fend off any burglars. The bar is in good shape and rarely used except to high beam some unsavory drivers. All the wiring harnesses are included. The bar can also have the ambers hooked up which I did to an upfitter switch. The console safe is in perfect condition still. I switched out the key lock for a combo lock but I will send both to the buyer. For some odd reason, Tuffy sent me 1000 extra keys for the lock so I guess you can hide a few around your house and truck. Instructions included on the Tuffy. I also have the BuiltRight dash mount, ram mount, and a tacform phone mount. That was a winning combo in terms of stable phone mounts. All nuts and bolts included. Pics and prices below. You are welcome to pick up in OC, CA. If not add in another $20 per item for shipping to the lower 48 (except the BuiltRight mount).

1. Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kit Sportsmen - All wiring harness, mount, and bolts included - $625 - SOLD
2. Baja Designs S8 Grill LED Light Bar - All wiring harness, mount, and bolts included - $625 - SOLD
3. Tuffy Console Safe (SKU 317-01) and Combo Lock (SKU 082) - Fits 2015-2020 Ford F-150 - All keys, locks, and instructions included - $150 - SOLD
4. BuiltRight Industries Dash Mount, TackForm Phone Mount, Ram Mount - $50 (Add $10 for shipping) - SOLD

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:

James O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will take the fog lights if you can do $600 shipped. I have some Rigid Scene lights I need to sell but do not have enough posts to list them.
Does the light bar bolt to the bumper and is it curved?

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I will take the fog lights if you can do $600 shipped. I have some Rigid Scene lights I need to sell but do not have enough posts to list them.
Not to hijack the thread but it looks like the behind the grill light bar. I have it and recognize the mounts.

OP
OP
G

gdestiny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is the light bar that attaches to the grill and sits behind it.

Not to hijack the thread but it looks like the behind the grill light bar. I have it and recognize the mounts.

All good and you are correct Rick.

Safe is sold now.