FS: Fox OEM live valve rear shocks with RPG delete kit installed (suitable for older trucks)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brand new / take-off shocks from a 2019 Raptor. These already have the RPG live valve delete kit installed. I bought them for my 2017 Raptor, installed the front struts and subsequently traded the truck in before getting around to installing the rear. GREAT option for 2017-2018 Raptors.

Will get pics up soon, but these are the spotless takeoffs so you know what they look like. I have sold a few things here so you can buy with confidence, happy to also share my ebay profile if you want to look at feedback.

Asking $350 picked up for the set. Must pickup from 76092. Or you send me a shipping label and I will drop them off at Fedex/UPS for them to pack and ship.

OP
OP
X

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I haven't heard from @MFNG in a while, so these are on the market. @TG3 you can PM me. @oplersx I know for a fact they fit 2017+ raptors, but I recommend you do your own research on 2015 and prior and PM me if interested.

I also have a set of front 2017 Raptor Fox struts for sale. They will need to be rebuilt and priced at $250 picked up. Will post them separately.