FS Ford Performance Sport Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last post got off topic so I am trying this again. The Ford Performance Sport cat back exhaust system is now off the truck. I ran it for about 200 miles before deciding it was too quiet. Anybody in the South Florida area interested in buying? $1,500

OP
OP
Quaesta

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a hell of a time fighting with it I finally got the FP back in the original box. The box is 57L x 21W x 17D it weighs 80lbs. I would prefer to sell local but if anyone is interested in shipping I am sending from 33317.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will probably get some hits using Craigslist. I have sold many Raptor parts on CL.

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you call wherever you bought it from to see if it's returnable? I doubt a restocking fee and return shipping would be more than the $500 you are eating.

OP
OP
Quaesta

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you call wherever you bought it from to see if it's returnable? I doubt a restocking fee and return shipping would be more than the $500 you are eating.
Yes their return policy is pretty clear. Unfortunately since it is used I am unable to return. I’m sure someone will be interested eventually.

bo1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Craigslist idea is probably your best bet. Was in the same boat but ended up only eating $100. Ended up with the Corsa sport then did the resonator delete. Love it

OP
OP
Quaesta

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Craigslist idea is probably your best bet. Was in the same boat but ended up only eating $100. Ended up with the Corsa sport then did the resonator delete. Love it
My exhaust place is trying to get me to delete the resonator but leave everything else stock. They are saying they ran that on a regular eco boost and it sounded good. At this point I’m hesitant to do anything else. Do you have any sound clips?

bo1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not gonna lie. I've heard the stock with the delete and it DOES NOT sound good. Imagine a Suzuki diet bike with gas. Also,gonna be honest about interior drone. There is some at higher speeds but not too bad. Radio on 5 covers it. You hear it until you get off the gas and it sounds really good inside but not obnoxious. If you're looking for silence in the cab don't belubel the " there is no drone" people. There is but only at higher speeds and again it's not too bad or obnoxious