FS: FORD F150 (2015-CURRENT) RETRAX XR 6.5' SLIMLINE II LOAD BED RACK KIT - BY FRONT RUNNER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GhostRHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

MrStevie714

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been looking for this rack, wish you were local. Are you willing to ship to 92679?

OP
OP
G

GhostRHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been looking for this rack, wish you were local. Are you willing to ship to 92679?
I mean, i can take it apart and ship it but shipping is super $$$ right now especially accross the country. But if you are willing to pay for the shipping i will box it up and ship it to you.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The part you linked to is showing that it's for a 6.5' long bed, not the 5.5' bed on the Raptor. I've been trying to figure out if the longer Front Runner Slimline II racks work on the Raptor or if I should go with the one they recommend.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested and somewhat local. I have a rollnlock cover and I wonder if this rack would work with my truck. Do you have pictures of how it's mounted?