FS: Baja Designs & Icon bumpstop kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Four sail!
(2) Baja Designs XL80 with clear & amber covers, comes with SDHQ A pillar mounts. $600. Have less than an hour run time on them, also comes with black BD covers.
(1) Icon Vehicle Development gen2 hydraulic bump stop kit. The bumps have never even been compressed all the way through off road usage. Everything is in great condition. DOES NOT COME WITH AXLE SIDE BUMP PADS. $1250
Shipping is on you or we can possibly make a deal if you buy the lights as well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. Bump kit reduced to $1150. Could possibly deliver as I'll be coming down from Idaho to Houston, TX.
Also have stock intake $100
Fog light brackets $25
Baja Designs SAE legal fog lights $200

Complete set of spare Ford Serpentine belts $35
TPS and another Factor Ford sensor $100 (will have to look at receipt to know what it is)
Could make deal on all or partial parts.
Everything in normal working/brand new condition
Can get photos for those who need them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need this Icon bumstop kit gone, leaving for Houston area Friday morning and most likely won't be taking it with me unless someone wants it.

$1050 plus Shipping or if you are on my way down from Idaho to Texas I could possibly deliver. I'll throw in some free stuff if you buy this kit.

OP
OP
F

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still for sale, $850 for bump stop kit. Need this out of the garage as it's taking up space. Can make deal with the BD lights, brackets and other factory spare OEM parts.