FS: ARE Z Series Truck Topper Avalanche Gray, Softtopper, 4 Ford Beadlock Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't able to make the trip up there like planned due to my Grandmother passing away. She made it to 97. What a life!
But I'm definitely still interested in the softopper if I can get up there before it is sold.
Thanks

OP
OP
T

taoseno

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss. I still have the softopper available; come out skiing and pick it up!...........I also still have the ARE Z-Series topper and beadlock rims for sale too.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss. I still have the softopper available; come out skiing and pick it up!...........I also still have the ARE Z-Series topper and beadlock rims for sale too.
Thank you sir. That was actually the plan. Head to up in your area skiing. Maybe soon we can. Thanks!! Once again if you think about shipping i would pay for it.

OP
OP
T

taoseno

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still have the ARE topper for sale for $1900, BL rims for $800, softtopper for $250. Located in Taos, NM pickup only

OP
OP
T

taoseno

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ARE Z Series top is SOLD
Still available;
Softtopper for Raptor $250
4 2018 Ford Raptor Beadlock Rims $800
Both excellent condition