FS: 2020 Live Valve Front and Rear Shocks with Powder Coated Eibach Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These have about 1800 miles on them. I am selling as I decided to go with a full set of King Internal Bypass setup. These will work on Pre 2019 models as well if you buy an RPG Live Valve Delete Kit.

I will also include the OEM spring as well, if desired.

Asking $1250 shipped.

I am willing to ship however I live in Las Vegas.

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

Last edited:

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone will be getting a hell of a deal. Too good to be true?

GLWS

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It seems you peeled off the clear raptor logo on the rears? Other than a logo, that plastic XPEL like material actually protects the shock body from the elements.

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems you peeled off the clear raptor logo on the rears? Other than a logo, that plastic XPEL like material actually protects the shock body from the elements.

incorrect sir. Nothing was peeled off. The only people other than myself to touch these was SVC who installed the springs. I think they know a thing or 2 about these trucks. That and I think the shocks are aluminum which doesn’t rust anyhow. That and they are anodized.

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price dropped to $1000. Shit it cost me $500 to powder coat the spring. Any less and Ill just find space for them in the storage cabinet at my office.