FS: 2019 Raptor Super Crew - Low Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doba_s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my 2019 Ford Raptor with 9300 miles in like new condition. Car is in excellent condition and extremly clean, never been OFF-ROAD (unfortunatly), no pets, no smoking and still has a new car smell. The bed was covered with bed-carpet and has a retractable cover as well. Car has all the right options and original MSRP was around 74k (see the window sticker). It has all the desirable options including Carbon Fiber Interior Package, Heated/Ventilated seats, Heated Rear Seats, LED Inteligent lights, Panorama Moonroof, Power seats, windows, mirrors, Remote Engine Start and many more. I have attached the build sheet so you can see all the options car has. A set of new Fifteen52 wheels was added about 1k miles ago as well as Baja Design LED Fog Lights. Current mileage is 9300 miles. It was recently serviced and car has absolutely 0 issues. Car was recently ceramic coated and windows were tinted as well to keep it cooler inside.

I also added:
  • AMS Intercooler
  • AMS Turbo Inlet Pipes
  • AMS Turbo Adapters
  • SPD Catted Downpipes
  • Cobb Intake
  • Cobb/Goose Tune
  • Rear Fender Liners
  • Short Anttena

Clean title, never been in any accidents and still under factory warranty.

Price is $68000 with Fifteen52 wheels, all the mods and stock wheels as well as all stock parts. Can be converted back to stock and sold for 65,000.

Car is located in California - Bay Area. You can email me if you have any questions - [email protected]

IMG_0195.JPG IMG_0192 2.JPG IMG_0191.JPG IMG_0197.JPG IMG_2818.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir