FS: 2018 Black Crew 802a -- 4400 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking truck. I think the fact that your truck doesn't have the moon roof is actually a big plus. Lots of guys don't want that but most trucks on dealer lots have it. GLWS.

Absolutely. I can’t stand sunroofs personally and would go out of my way to find a truck without one (but with everything else)

OP
OP
K

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure OP will get in the low 60's for his truck. Most used ones here in Houston with the same mileage list for about 64-65k. One has top remember that any of these forums are filled with people who do a ton more research (for better or worse) than 90% of the average buyer. Most Raptor buyers go to a dealer or two and get told that they are selling at sticker price with no discount. After they hear that from a few dealers they take it to be true. So when the chance to buy one with only a few thousand miles pops up for 6k or so off of MSRP they jump on it. And based on the OP's offers he will get close to what he wants on it.

Thanks for the words! Much appreciated.

Last edited: