FS :: 2017 Ford Raptor 802a LOADED w/ Ford 100K ESP - 38k miles - FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leaving the ford family? The megacab space is extremely nice. I've been on the fence getting a new 2500 megacab and trading in my super duty. Although the '22 Fore interior/entertainment is much improved!

Yes, Just until the new expedition comes out for the wife. I’ll prob put a 2022 raptor on order at some point. The megacab 3500 will, for now, take the raptors place for long drives, camping, over landing and hauling a 5th wheel.

Still available right? Do you have the factory bumpers still?

Yes still available. I have the factory front bumper in Florida. I have the truck with me here in Atlanta area. PM me if you are interested.

Shayne Garner

Reaction score
I just started looking but I can't see pictures cause in not in the group. Joined the group Pm me very interested

Last edited:

TactiSquatch

Reaction score
I would also be interested if it’s still available. Is clicking start a conversation the same as a PM on this forum? Sorry, new to the forum.

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would also be interested if it’s still available. Is clicking start a conversation the same as a PM on this forum? Sorry, new to the forum.
Yes. Still available. Sent you a “conversation”.

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price drop. New truck should be in this week or next. Reduced $1500 to $61,255 without the ARE topper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free