FS: 2010-2014 SCAB OEM FOX SHOCKS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a set of OEM lightly used fox shocks which could use a nitro check since they have been sitting for so long in original Fox box.

Since these new are 2 grand plus or minus a hundred. I traded in the Raptor on a new Powerstroke F150

I can do a grand but can not afford to eat 250 bucks for shipping that is either the east or west coast. I will eat one box, but the other one could be another 100-125 bucks to get these to you or I can split them up if you only want the fronts or rears. I am estimating 1080-1120 for the full set delivered or split up at $420 a piece plus shipping.

If you can pick up they are in Arkansas.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jamanrr

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cleaned the dirt and road grime off them the best I could. They are in great shape probably ran 15-20 thousand miles --- let me know if you all have any other questions

thanks Keith

OP
OP
jamanrr

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your original post said they were brand new...but, I’m interested in the fronts.

I will split them up if the other guy doesn't take them then I will sell the fronts. They are practically brand new but I did run them for a while.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s my previous post, and the fact you can order brand new OEM from Rock Auto for $350 a shock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk