FS 18 Raptor over $25k invested WI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes heated and cooled seats and has heated rear seats. Not sure what all the tech packages has I didn’t want any of the lane keep stuff etc.

What pictures would you like to see?

Waiting on the part out for a bit to see if it can go to a good home as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd like to see the seating surfaces and sterring wheel. Any noteable wear and tear including rock chips. Maybe a couple pics of the engine bay. Thanks.

OP
OP
brettmess24

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see the seating surfaces and sterring wheel. Any noteable wear and tear including rock chips. Maybe a couple pics of the engine bay. Thanks.

I will get you some pics of the seating surfaces and engine bay, no damage on the seats or steering wheel.

As far as rock chips go nothing out of the ordinary for a 27k mile truck. Nothing major small blemishes only.

OP
OP
brettmess24

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Here are the seating surfaces, i just pulled my kids car seat out of the back. Not any damage to the middle seat looks funny in the picture.

46fcc028ce4cd83e3083356561a1f2bf.jpg80659a8c214b591c12af6bb786ebdaf0.jpga09528bb257aea171f8e8cc681361a1a.jpg

And for some reason I’m getting errors trying to upload the rest of the pics I just took...

Pm me if your serious and want more pictures easier to text them. Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
brettmess24

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Just picked up an Escalade last week in Chicago so would know the way home!

Yes you would add 3 hours to your trip and your in Green Bay. I get to Chicago often so could always drive it if flights are cheaper....

Person that bought my camaro is leaving it here till he can drive it back to Montana;)

Need to get the Raptor in this:
edb6b3812a04c50015481557f87c1f0c.jpg

OP
OP
brettmess24

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn son!!! With those deep pockets just keep the truck. What’s $65k at this point

Need to get some $ for SVR mods, wheels and tires aren’t cheap;)

Really want this truck to go to a good home it’s ready to rock and stands out from the common raptors I see daily but I’m not going to give it away either. Will definitely miss it when it’s gone.