Front spots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny Martin

Reaction score
Anyone purchase this from Off-road Alliance. Is this a good set up, is it a good price?

4 BAJA DESIGNS SQUADRON RACER + 2 KC HILITES FLEX LIGHTS + TRIPLE BEZELS + HARDWARE - 2017-2019 RAPTOR

• $1,39999

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Johnny Martin

The Baja Designs Racer edition lights included in that kit are overkill for most as they are a very concentrated spot beam. With that said, maybe that’s exactly what you’re looking for.

We’d be happy to discuss options to ensure you’re getting the best light for your specific needs.

Phone: 888-466-8991

OP
OP
Johnny Martin

Johnny Martin

Reaction score
Very cool. It seems like when I put them in my cart there was an amber lenses, a storage tray and something else. I don’t see it there now. Also, I’m not sure exactly what i need yet so a discussions will be in order.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool. It seems like when I put them in my cart there was an amber lenses, a storage tray and something else. I don’t see it there now. Also, I’m not sure exactly what i need yet so a discussions will be in order.

Those items were part of our FREEOFJULY sales promotion. Give us a call, we’ll get you squared away.

WillieT

Reaction score
I bought the Rigid group with 1 spot, 1 SAE, and 1 KC hilites and got the July special. Used them for the first time this morning, and WOW what a difference. Glad I did it!! Mine were $849 from Offroad Alliance

LeboRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to figure out which combination to get.
2 clear BAJA SAE & 1 amber KC
OR
1 clear BAJA SAE 1 clear BAJA wide/cornering & 1 amber KC
:driver: