Front slightly higher than rear after new shocks/midperch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When is the last time you had your suspension serviced? Could be low on Nitrogen charge in the rear. Zoom in on my pic of my truck but my member thing. That's mine on mid Perch with fresh serviced shocks and you can see my back is atleast 2 inches higher than front

OP
OP
Jferrante

Jferrante

Reaction score
When is the last time you had your suspension serviced? Could be low on Nitrogen charge in the rear. Zoom in on my pic of my truck but my member thing. That's mine on mid Perch with fresh serviced shocks and you can see my back is atleast 2 inches higher than front
These are freshly rebuilt from TSW this past week.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still get the Nitrogen charge checked. Very possible they might have made a mistake. It's the only thing I can think of

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fluid level could be low also. Somewhere a mistake was made in your service

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Jferrante

Jferrante

Reaction score

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are reinforcing rings, one goes on each side. But putting them both on the shock side makes the shock taller, so now they're a "spacer".

So you need to pull the shocks back out and reinstall those properly, and that will lower the front. Likely enough to sit slightly below level like it should.

OP
OP
Jferrante

Jferrante

Reaction score
They are reinforcing rings, one goes on each side. But putting them both on the shock side makes the shock taller, so now they're a "spacer".

So you need to pull the shocks back out and reinstall those properly, and that will lower the front. Likely enough to sit slightly below level like it should.
I don't know what you're referring to i was thinking something else and can't tell by those pictures

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rings that have an angle cut on them. Idk what else to call them. There are two per side. One goes on top of/outside the shock mount, one goes on top the shock/inside the shock mount. But Im 99.99% sure you put both on the shock, which is why you have the extra height. I can tell from the pic i linked your shock is not as deep up in the hsock mount as it should be, so something is def off.

OP
OP
Jferrante

Jferrante

Reaction score
The rings that have an angle cut on them. Idk what else to call them. There are two per side. One goes on top of/outside the shock mount, one goes on top the shock/inside the shock mount. But Im 99.99% sure you put both on the shock, which is why you have the extra height. I can tell from the pic i linked your shock is not as deep up in the hsock mount as it should be, so something is def off.
Thanks ill take a peak