Front seat replacement options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rever09

Reaction score
Has anyone had the balls to just swap the driver seat with a 2017 king ranch driver seat? In theory they should plug-and play, and that would be the ultimate. If only they smelled like the old ones

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had the balls to just swap the driver seat with a 2017 king ranch driver seat? In theory they should plug-and play, and that would be the ultimate. If only they smelled like the old ones

They're the same as ours, only brown. I wouldn't want any of the new KRs...only the old ones that actually had full KR leather.

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I find a good price on grey Navi seats, I am in. I think they are controlled through the Sync though. I wonder if that functionality could be turned on with forscan.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can take the headrest out too, if it bothers you. I recall being annoyed by the headrest myself, initially took it out but then got it on a high enough setting to where I don't notice it.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got a 18 gen2, coming from a gen1 the seats in the new truck blow!! They are for fat *****!!! Amarica needs to loose some weight, or a lot. These seats cater to fat slobs.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I just got a 18 gen2, coming from a gen1 the seats in the new truck blow!! They are for fat *****!!! Amarica needs to loose some weight, or a lot. These seats cater to fat slobs.
Neither myself, nor my wife are fat, we think the seats are the most comfortable car seats we have sat in. She has a 16 Ram Longhorn and loves the Raptor seats.

Edit: I do agree with the "loose (lose) some weight" comment. It's pretty sad.

Last edited:

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Neither myself, nor my wife are fat, we think the seats are the most comfortable car seats we have sat in. She has a 16 Ram Longhorn and loves the Raptor seats.

Edit: I do agree with the "loose (lose) some weight" comment. It's pretty sad.