Front seat replacement options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hollyw0od

Reaction score
Hi all, just recently upgrade to a gen2 from a gen1. Love everything but the front seats. The headrest seems to have a more aggressive front angle for the head support that pitches my head froward, even when fully back and are not very comfortable.
There is a sea of aftermarket seat options.
Anyone have any suggestions to narrow it down?
Do aftermarket seats bolt in or do they require custom work?
Thank you in advance.

ChrisJTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe wait for the 19 seats to be available? Wondering if it can an easy swap..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I'm serious. The head rests in my 2010 were too funky for my wife, so we pulled them out, and turned them around. Gave her a basically flat surface behind her head. They went right into the holes, only facing rearward.

OP
OP
H

hollyw0od

Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback, I have tried flipping headrest around but if i set my head back it will ratchet to the next positions and move the contact point to the base of my skull.
I would rather go with a replacement seat without the forward head rest.

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want the new Navigator seats.

2018-Lincoln-Navigator-front-interior-seats.jpg

Hell yeah. If we can get the colors to match and someone figures out how to make it all work, like the 20 way controls and the massager thingy, I would definitely be in. I freakin love the stiching.