GEN 2 Front Seat Bolsters Blown?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't put that many miles on mine, but I am in and out of it a lot. The Ricardos still look brand new. The seats on my '98 V70R are also Alcantara, they are still like new with 120,000 miles. I pay attention when I get in and out.

If you spin your cars every few years, I guess it doesn't matter how you get in and out, but I don't do that.

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I don't put that many miles on mine, but I am in and out of it a lot. The Ricardos still look brand new. The seat on my '98 V70R are also Alcantara, they are still like new with 120,000 miles. I pay attention when I get in and out.

If you spin your cars every few years, I guess it doesn't matter how you get in and out, but I don't do that.

Aren’t the Ricardo’s passed away?

OP
OP
B

Brian22

Reaction score
OK so sounds like it's common, is it a couple hundred bucks at an upholstery shop or do people just live with it because it's too expensive to fix?

Next time you re in a group of 5 or more people, look at them all and you will find your answer.

Golden Corral.png

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live with it because it just isn't that big of a deal. I feel like I pay attention getting out of the truck but the right side is a little flatter.