Front parking sensor issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Update? Wonder what the update does? My rear, passenger side sensor goes off like crazy most of the time when reversing. But everytime I take it to the dealer, they can't replicate the issue. Damn ghosts.

Rengastarr

Reaction score
You might just need to get an update from the dealer to fix it. I only have the stock bumper, but I was having some of the issues that people above were having. My sensors were worse after car washes and in the snow and cold. Had my truck at the dealer and they said they had to do an update to my sensors. I just got it back yesterday so I will keep an eye on it over the next several days.
Ok, cool - I can ask them when I go in for my 1st service. Thanks!

vegasraptor82

Reaction score
I had bumpers ADD Bomber Bumpers added front and rear, now the sensors aren't working. Both the front & rear parking sensors, and used the relocation bracket for the distance sensor for the cruise control. Everything is in place and looks like it should be working from walking around the truck. Any ideas?
I have the exact same issue were you able to resolve?

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should the front sensors automatically pop on and beep when your front end gets close to something? I feel like mine don’t and I’m pretty sure they’re turned on

Reaction score
Update? Wonder what the update does? My rear, passenger side sensor goes off like crazy most of the time when reversing. But everytime I take it to the dealer, they can't replicate the issue. Damn ghosts.
Exactly like me. I dont understand when they say that they cant replicate the issue when it happens to me 95% of the time. So annoying.