Front Marker Light Removal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3Ktt

Reaction score
If anyone has any information on how to remove and replace, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not certain if I go through the fender liner, or removal of the headlight. Any help would be great.

masterwacker

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easiest way I have found to remove the front marker lights on the fender flare, without removing the headlight, is to pop the lower porting of the fender flare out from the body.
Remove the (2) black screws, 7 or 8 mm bolt head, then using a plastic panel popper pop off the front portion of the fender flare. This will give you access to the light and the connector. You will also have to pop a retainer clip out for the light wire loom as well.

With that said if you have to remove the headlights for any reason then that is by far the easiest way to replace the marker light as you have full access to damn near everything.

Either way will take maybe 20 min per side first time doing it. I don't have any pics unfortunately, but hope this helps.