Front License plate mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hewster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out a solution to the front plate location? I refuse to install it over the bottom intercooler.

I thought about just installing it offset like older Ecoboosts. Has anyone done this? Any specific mounts used?

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in this as well. Most of the alternative mounts I've seen that attach under the bumper don't look like they'll work because of the skid plate. Maybe just rivet the bracket to the side of intercooler vent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
H

hewster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in this as well. Most of the alternative mounts I've seen that attach under the bumper don't look like they'll work because of the skid plate. Maybe just rivet the bracket to the side of intercooler vent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea that is what I thinking... I am very surprised to not see a few people chiming in with fixes for this.

CZECHSIX

Reaction score
Front license bracket

Hl3z-17a385-ab, center location ,ok to use per ford, the active shutter location is in the upper grill now, you're not blocking the cooler intake anymore on the gen 2