Front License Plate Bracket??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish like hell I had your problem. Here in NV if the mfg doesnt supply a bracket /mount you dont have to run a front plate. Of course my dealer was johnny on the spot and installed mine....

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came with one, even though I told the dealer not to put it on. I live in Missouri and I have to run a front so I put it on on myself. Didn't want some dumb detail kid or salesman putting holes in my truck

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ya should have gotten one. didnt put mine on either.
002_zps0c91d136.jpg

004_zps6e07fa35.jpg

012_zpsa6384c71.jpg

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how picky your state is. I know some law enforcement officers who are hard nosed about plates. I was going to run one but got talked out of it by one of my wife's relatives. He has not run a front plate here(IL) in over 20 years. Once he got stopped by a State trooper because of the missing front plate. He told him his car didn't have a bracket from the dealer and he had the front plate in the car. Trooper just said ok, well you should probably get one and left. I put a Stealth bumper on and it has no front plate mounting location. That is my main excuse. If you do need a bracket and your dealer does not have one, you are welcome to have the one off my stock bumper. It is just gathering dust in the basement.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Yokota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in Wisconsin we're supposed to run front and back plates, too. I had German plates made for both my Audis and used them for 10 and 6 years, respectively. Traded them in on the beast and mounted my custom German plate on the Beast. Gets lots of comments. Even had a County Sheriff's Deputy stop and ask about it, but since it matched the rear plate, just commented on what a nice truck it was.