Front level options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Tyler725 Do you feel its perfectly level with the 1.5" or would you rather have gone with the 2.25" kit? Also what's the advantage to going with Eibach vs. RPG?! With the RPG you said it feels stock with the ride quality and overall feel?
Although it rubs and requires trimming with the 1.5” I am glad I didn’t do 2.25”. It’s level at 1.5” anything over and it would have a noticeable rake. Yes rpg feels completely stock. No change in ride. I just prefer do springs over collar. Personal preference nothing more.

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea mine does a little bit when in reverse full lock. I assume you will have to trim metal, lmk how that goes.

Got it all trimmed. It is quite a bit but I shouldn’t have any issues going forward. Unless you knew how it looked before you wouldn’t notice. FF77757D-C106-4C2A-B4D9-68E337EF0D15.jpeg

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks and how it actually sits are two different things. It is level. I have measured. That is why I went with 1.5 had 2 1/4 on my Gen 2 because that is what it took to make it level. Hope that helps. Just the angle of the picture none of the surfaces that the photos are taken on are actually level.
Point taken, you are right as angles and how it is parked do play a large part in its stance.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was considering this mod years ago but just could hack the hell out of my wheel wells to make it work. Just my 2cents.