Front Factory bump stops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm looking for some factory bump stops that come on the front shock shafts from the factory.

Anyone have any they would like to get rid of?? especially some never run ones??

tall order I know

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can they be taken off without taking the shock apart?
What do you need them for and can they be from other shocks?

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
^^x2
you have to remove the spring and three bolt mounting flange on top, then they will just slide off the shaft.

Im going to use them on a normal pair of Fox coil overs or on my bypass's

Fox cannot sell them due to it being part of the Ford agreement...I have tried multiple times.

I guess they could be from other shocks but I have never seen them on other shocks and I want the height and durometer of them

Last edited:

Jarrett H

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^
fox wont sell them as I already stated above

You can still get bumpstops from them....They have multiple bumpstop options for their shocks, because the shaft size is very common. They just won't be raptor specific.

These are a couple different versions that KING offers. option-21.jpgoption-22.jpg

Last edited:

Scoobydrew32

Reaction score
If I remember correctly from a previous life, that is a Ford jounce bumper. The only concern with swapping out for a different one would be the engagement of the bumper. It could affect your ride. Doesn't Ford offer anything or anything other than jounce shocks available in aftermarket?