Front end alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drtexas72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the raptor in for its 2nd oil change at 8000 miles and I couldn't believe it! They are saying my front in alignment is out already. No off roading or anything crazy, just normal city driving. Anybody else experienced this yet?

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if ford told you then maybe they should do an alignment under warranty

otherwise there are slot delete alignment kits available so your alignment will be more solid

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
Plenty of places do free computer alignment check, do that and get the read outs

2thfixr

Reaction score
Mine has 8k miles and I’m getting the alignment done now as I’m typing this. Noticed some unusual wear on the tires so want to get ahead of it before they get noisy. Don’t know the results yet but pretty sure it needed it. I see the tech doing more than just looking. LOL!

7E5EF697-A2F1-4E90-B298-BBFBD34A5332.jpeg

2thfixr

Reaction score
Welp I guess I didn’t need an alignment. Nothing was off. On the bright side I got a 1 year alignment package so I get free alignments every 4 months for a year. LOL!

Not disappointed at all better safe than sorry.

65280611-1F06-4FBF-A55D-80D38593B9F9.jpeg

WraptorBoy

Reaction score
I took the raptor in for its 2nd oil change at 8000 miles and I couldn't believe it! They are saying my front in alignment is out already. No off roading or anything crazy, just normal city driving. Anybody else experienced this yet?

Unless when you said "not anything crazy" means you've been hitting curbs, then I'd say that dealer is scamming you.

Are they making you pay for it or are they covering under warranty?

If I took my vehicle in and and was told that, I'd be very suspicious if they said it's not a warranty item and I'd hve to pay for it.

If it is out of alignment, and you haven't taken it off road, then it was that way from the factory and is obviously warranty.

Keep us posted!

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the camber lock bolts for the lower control arms installed and be done with aligning your truck all the time.

lock bolts.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free