Front CV axle boot repair kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2010 Raptor front inner CV boot is torn. Ford says only way to get boots is to replace complete axle. Does someone know where i can cv boot repair kits that be great.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've replaced mine twice, and have a local guy in a tiny shop that pulls boots off his shelf that work. I said in another thread I'd stop by when I had a chance and see if I could figure out which boot it is, I'll try to do it soon.

If you just check your area for a custom CV/Axle shop - they'll likely have one that works. Just pull the axle (or have them do it) and they'll find one that fits.

Also curious, are you on Third Perch?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would have to agree... we will see how the RCV axles hold up... I will brat thr hell out of them, and I know chris will beat on them with his supercharged raptor... :)

-Greg

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
go to Orielys if you have one near you and get them. they're a thicker rubber and they're actually rubber not a flexible plastic like the stock ones. that is where i get extra CV boots from and the'ye cheap to so grab extra!

Pat
RPG tech