GEN 2 Front crossmember replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisnack

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I've got a 2019 Raptor with a Rough Country 4.5" lift on it. I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to replace the front crossmember that was cut in order to either back to stock or a smaller lift. My brother had the truck built, but if it's possible, i'd like to lower it back down a bit to make it easier to park downtown.

Thanks in advance! I did search a bit, but didn't see much, or i wasn't searching for the right stuff.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That kit is going to be hard to get out of. It’s a bummer when Raptors get cut up with big lift kits. You may want to get a good trade in and buy another raptor. Good luck

OP
OP
chrisnack

chrisnack

Reaction score
That kit is going to be hard to get out of. It’s a bummer when Raptors get cut up with big lift kits. You may want to get a good trade in and buy another raptor. Good luck
Yeah not really looking to do that, there is way too much money in this one already for the performance mods etc.

guess I’ll just live with it!