Front Center Speaker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm probably one of the minority that thinks the B&O system sounds pretty good and I don't plan on spending any significant money (or work) upgrading it, maybe just a few small things to help it. Plan on wrapping the sub enclosure like some others have done, some have mentioned wrapping the front center speaker, anybody have pictures of that done? there's not much to it...... Also, anybody replaced just the front center speaker with a better quality one? I did that with a couple of Ram trucks I owned and it cleaned up and brightened up the sound stage a LOT. I'm no audio guy, so before someone reminds me that center speaker is not a true center channel I do know that, it's a combination of some signals from the fronts. Ram was the same, but a new JBL center speaker in those helped out a lot for little money and work. Thanks if you have some experience with this bit!

Ol_Blue

Reaction score
I just had my entire system done. I had the center speaker upgraded. I got a Audison "AP 2 MV". They come in pairs so I have a extra one if you are interested in buying it. They didn't "wrap" it.

It sounds good but again I upgraded my entire system and its powered by a amplifier and turned. Not sure how it would sound just upgrading the center speaker. Sorry.