Front Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t know the answer to recording to the SD card, but NavTv allows the front and rear camera at any speed. Along with a bunch of other options (dvd watching, navigation entry while in motion, etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
pale Rider

pale Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the Info I will look into this navtv system and if I find any info on recording will post info back

Flapenn

Reaction score
So I was in my truck yesterday with it started and in park. I accidentally hit the rear defroster and then quickly turned it back off. Then all of a sudden I had the rear camera come up on the screen. Turned it on and off again and then it turned off. I have a 2014

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I was in my truck yesterday with it started and in park. I accidentally hit the rear defroster and then quickly turned it back off. Then all of a sudden I had the rear camera come up on the screen. Turned it on and off again and then it turned off. I have a 2014

sounds like you have the nav tv installed already

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That’s typically a function of a lockpick of some type. NavTV doesn’t use the rear defroster.