Front Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LD50

Reaction score
Seriously, from someone else who has gone through the process I can only say your time and money would be much better spent going aftermarket if you don't have a truck with the camera on it from the factory.

Tawodi

Reaction score
No front camera on my 2012 either. Fully loaded luxury package, have every option except side graphics. Contacted Ford and the dealer, no luck. Ford could not tell me how to order it either, told me it was my responsibility to be careful when ordering such a custom vehicle.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Got this straight with my Ford dealer. They are ordering the parts in the morning. Thanks for all the help!!

Great, can you provide a part number for the front camera?

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Yes they can add it from your dealer. I just dropped mine off at the dealer today for it to be added. They had to order a new wiring harness for the entire engine and a new grill for the camera placement, etc. Total cost for me is 2500.00 and it should be ready by tomorrow so I will post the pics then. Why my truck is a 2012 and they had to replace the grill and the engine wiring harness is beyond me but I am not a mechanic either...

I am interested in the details. My fully loaded 2012 showed up without the front camera also and no option to order it during the build process. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Checked my order guide way back from August. The order code for front camera is 76F.

OP
OP
GvegasRaptor

GvegasRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay some of you have requested that I put together a list of parts etc.. for the front camera so here we go! I am starting a new thread titled Front Camera Install from your Ford Dealer so lets get started.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never heard of a 12' fully loaded without front camera. I had the impression the front camera was standard with the navi?! Mine came with it, that's why I ask

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never heard of a 12' fully loaded without front camera. I had the impression the front camera was standard with the navi?! Mine came with it, that's why I ask

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Its a separate option. When I put my order in I had to ask for it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Hey guys I know this is a old thread but i looks like there was a wiring diagram for the front camera but now the link doesn;t work. any way you can repost that?

I installed a Kenwood Deck into my 2012 Raptor that had factory nav and need to know which wires i need to connect to my deck. there are six wires going to the camera and i have no idea which ones to use. any help is appriciated. I will do a write up on the install soon.
thanks

tales_from_the_crimp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I know this is a old thread but i looks like there was a wiring diagram for the front camera but now the link doesn;t work. any way you can repost that?

I installed a Kenwood Deck into my 2012 Raptor that had factory nav and need to know which wires i need to connect to my deck. there are six wires going to the camera and i have no idea which ones to use. any help is appriciated. I will do a write up on the install soon.
thanks

Anyone ever come up with a diagram for the front camera?

I bought a 2013 raptor that had a camera but some **** face cut the harness AND removed the camera.

I'm trying to find the wiring diagram so I can order a replacement plug and solder the new plug into where the wires are cut.