Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

front camera shows rear

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Audio/Video/Electronics Forum [GEN 1]' started by Wicked One, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Wicked One

Wicked One Member

I tried using the front camera on my 2012, Followed the simple instructions and the display showed the rear camera instead. I removed the radio and it had the Lockpick installed, checked the settings and then decided to remove it all together.

Everything is back to factory and it still does the same thing. Reverse camera works fine, but when engaging the front, it shows the rear.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

2. Wicked One

Wicked One Member

Not a problem solver, But I removed the radio again. On the back of the radio are 4 female plugs, but only 3 are being used. I cannot find the 4th harness anywhere. the camera washer works, but nothing from the front camera. Thanks.

3. Achilles

Achilles Member

Hi I have a 2014 and I am having the same issue I checked all the plugs under the hood by the camera thinking that they may of come loose but there all good I checked for power to the cam and that’s good just have no video back to the display screen and the rear camera comes on when the Front should be on
    Can anybody help