Front Camera on with sensors--Forscan mod???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to enable the front camera with the front parking sensors? I was driving a loaner 22 XLT with 360 cams before I got my Raptor and it had this capability. The only thing that happens in my Raptor is the Sync screen changes to show a diagram where the front parking sensors indicate proximity. I really would like to get the front camera to come on with the parking sensor proximity diagram to appear as a card.
You do not need Forscan to have the front camera activated when you drive. I forgot exactly how I did it, but it should not take me too long to figure it out again. Don’t quote me, but I believe I put it in deep sand mode, pushed the front camera button, drove a couple feet and switched to any other drive. The camera stayed activated at all speeds…….I believe. The attached is the only time I videoed it, which happened to be in Moab.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You do not need Forscan to have the front camera activated when you drive. I forgot exactly how I did it, but it should not take me too long to figure it out again. Don’t quote me, but I believe I put it in deep sand mode, pushed the front camera button, drove a couple feet and switched to any other drive. The camera stayed activated at all speeds…….I believe. The attached is the only time I videoed it, which happened to be in Moab.
I just uploaded the video to show it could be accomplished

OP
OP
R

ReLLiK75

Reaction score
I just uploaded the video to show it could be accomplished
The ask was never how to have the front camera activated when driving. I know it stays on in Baja mode. My original ask was how to have the front camera activate with the front parking sensors. The FORSCAN mod that was provided is the answer and does work. After making the change in FORSCAN for my '22 Raptor, my front camera activates now whenever I pull up close enough to something to trigger my parking sensors.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ask was never how to have the front camera activated when driving. I know it stays on in Baja mode. My original ask was how to have the front camera activate with the front parking sensors. The FORSCAN mod that was provided is the answer and does work. After making the change in FORSCAN for my '22 Raptor, my front camera activates now whenever I pull up close enough to something to trigger my parking sensors.
Sorry, I guess I did not comprehend the question. However, for clarification now you do not have to use your finger to push the camera button? Interesting