GEN 1 Front Camera not working - won't enable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck goes into the dealer Tuesday of next week for the camera warranty. I'll let you know

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was in the dealer last summer for almost a month getting both the front and rear cameras replaced under warranty. The rear camera took longer; they had to by process of elimination rule out part by part and then wait for the parts to come in. The front I believe they just diagnosed it and changed it outright. I’ll dig up that service record and see if there’s any info on what they did to the front

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those interested, I have resolved my problem. It turns out (there is another post about this too) that when you replace your rear camera you also have to do magical computer calibration crap for it to entirely work correctly. It WILL turn on without this, however the zoom won't work, and.... your front camera won't enable. Something to do with the camera module. Anyway, long story short, shop did the computer magic on the rear camera and zoom now works as well as the front camera. The End.