Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

front camera mod

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Audio/Video/Electronics Forum [GEN 1]' started by daniel stair, May 19, 2020.

1. Vader

Vader Member

Tag me cheep as well. Many times I have wished my truck’s front camera would come on when I was parking

not enough to spend that much on though.

2. Maintecheib

Maintecheib Member

Thanks.
    Thanks for digging Chzhead, I sent them an email about their product and their reply,
    "Hi, we have yet to test our solutions for the 2011 F-150 once we test and verify we will contact you.Thank You"

So for now it looks like we get to keep searching for something, cheaper.

Chzhead likes this.
  3. Jonny V

Jonny V FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

I've gotten used to the idea that anything with the word "Raptor" attached to it cost twice as much as the exact same product for any other rig....

Still, this is a really cool mod and I doubt that the other camera forcing interface does all the same things that the one posted up by Car Stereo does. This is a mod I will definitely consider and probably go with once my suspension is done...

In the meantime, I got my radio antenna done so I'm happy about that (for the moment anyway)...

SVTWillis and SS308 like this.
  4. Maintecheib

Maintecheib Member

I recieved an email from naviks.com, "Hi, soon as we find the car locally in the New York City area. Thank you" NAViCS is looking for a Gen 1, 2011, 2012 to proof out their product. So if anyone is interested in getting the camera set up done, this maybe a good opportunity to get it at a discount.

SVTWillis likes this.