Front camera for ford lock-pick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If navtv becomes a supporting vendor i would buy this for my raptor today.

To bad they only seem to be a vendor on that ****** cluster **** of a fagfest forum.

Wooooooooooo.... them be fighting words!! NO NAV-TV for you!:bowroflwerd6:

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How bout adding a front camera tonal '12 without nav and getting the image to appear in the mirror like the rear camera?

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How bout adding a front camera tonal '12 without nav and getting the image to appear in the mirror like the rear camera?

In this case I believe you could get a video (RCA) switch. Which would be simple and cheap. Contact Chris at Camera Source and get his input. Ford Raptor Front Camera Kit

Something like this maybe?

Thanks J Damage (op), I just ordered the front camera and Lock Pick from Camera Source. The entire kit cost less than the NavTv Allsync.

Last edited:

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A couple questions for those who have the factory front camera...

Is there a seperate washer fluid resevoir for the camera wash unit?

Could you take a couple of pictures of the supply hose routing? From what I have found, the camera wiring runs to the left side and the washer hose runs down the right side.

The reason I ask, is that I am installing the system in my 2011 using a combination of factory and aftermarket parts. I may install a separate resevoir or tap into the main unit using an aftermarket pump / switch. Still undecided

If I tap into the current resevoir and have to pull the battery to access the it, this portion of the intall may have to wait untill warmer weather. However, I want install the jet and run the hose at the same time I install the camera.

Any advice or input would be welcomed. Most of the parts I need have already been ordered. Thanks.

KeithS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple questions for those who have the factory front camera...

Is there a seperate washer fluid resevoir for the camera wash unit?

The hose is routed on the right side of the hood. Looks like it uses the same reservoir. Last picture is looking straight up at the bottom of the reservoir in front of the right front tire. I'm not sure how they handle the valving, but it does spray independently of the windshield.

geze9uta.jpg
zy6yvumy.jpg
azume5e4.jpg
e4e3ypy4.jpg
4apy3yga.jpg
ruqaguge.jpg
syjy2epe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD